The HomeStyles Group is a design/build remodeling firm with a customer focused process, an incredible staff and a close knit company culture. One of our primary focuses is mastering our business model and making customer satisfaction our number one priority.
The Design/Build Process
People often ask us what is design/build? It is the simplicity of using one company from start to finish. We handle every aspect of the project while maintaining open and honest communication, working as a team to ensure a successful and beautiful result. Here is a look at what falls under both the design portion of the process and the construction.
- design (drawings, renderings)
- design presentations
- design revisions if necessary
- permit ready drawings
- building commission approvals
- historical reviews if necessary
- product selections with an Interior Designer
- product ordering
- delivery and coordination of products and materials
- project management
- coordination with sub-contractors
- communication with the home owners regarding project schedules
- construction of the project
- keeping the work area clean & safe
We are committed to serving our customers and employees by delivering high levels of quality and value through innovative design, exceptional craftsmanship, excellent materials, professional customer service and ethical business practices that bring remodeling dreams to life.
Areas We Service
We service all of Central Florida, including: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Casselberry, Clermont, Daytona, Debary, Deland, Dr. Phillips, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Longwood, Maitland, Mount Dora, New Smyrna, Ocoee, Orlando, Oviedo, Sanford, Windermere, Winter Springs, Winter Park and all other surrounding areas of Central Florida.